Switches and Outlets
Is Your Electrical Outlet Not Working? Consult The Experts At Martin Electrical
It's happened to everyone. You plug in your hair dryer or phone charger, only to find that your wall outlet is not working. And whether the cause is simply a tripped breaker or the result of a more serious electrical problem, it is equally as frustrating! While it may be tempting to try to figure out why your plug is not working, it's best to leave this type of job to a certified electrician.
For professional assistance when an electrical outlet is not working, Arlington homeowners have turned to the experts at Martin Electrical for over a decade! Our seasoned professionals know just what to do when an electrical plug is not working. So don't take any chances! If your power outlet is not working in Arlington Texas, you know who to call for the quickest and most efficient service!
Troubleshooting Tips To Determine If Your Outlet Is Not Working Properly
If you have a plug not working in Arlington, there are few troubleshooting options that are safe for you to try. The following are simple items to rule out before consulting a local electrician.
- Test Other Nearby Outlets: Upon noticing that your plug is not working, the first step is to determine if other outlets, lights or appliances are also without power. You can test nearby outlets using a voltage tester or by simply plugging in a lamp in to see if it works. DO NOT remove the cover plate from the outlet or attempt to disassemble the outlet.
- Check The Circuit Breakers: Go to your electrical panel and look for breaker handles that do not line up with the rest. Then, simply push the breaker handles to the "on" position.
- Rule Out A Tripped GFCI: GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlets are typically located in areas where shock hazards are the highest, such as kitchens and bathrooms. You can check to see if a GFCI outlet has tripped by pushing the test button, followed by the reset button.
Think Your Power Outlet Is Not Working? When To Seek Professional Help
If your outlet is not working, breaker is not tripped, and GFCI has been checked, it's time to source a reputable electrician to determine the true source of the problem. Martin Electrical can provide you with a top licensed electrician to assist when your plug is not working in Arlington. We can even help repair an outdoor electrical outlet not working properly!
Contact Us Today
What should you do when your wall outlet is not working in Arlington TX? Contact Martin Electrical today at 817-506-4300 for a free phone estimate and to learn how new customers can receive a 10% service charge discount!
Why Choose Us?
- Small Individually Owned Business
- Dependable Service with Integrity
- Competitive and Fair Pricing
- Free Phone Estimates
- Over 20 years of experience
- Highly Trained Emergency
- Residential Electrician
- Commercial Electrician
Contact Us Today!
We accept the following payment methods:
|Monday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|